Subject: Re: [Leica] Which 90 M Lens?
From: George Day <george@rdcinteractive.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 08:20:36 -0800

Note that the Summicrons have come down a bit, too.  Several dealers are
having a 'leica day' coming up, which means you'd get the rebate and the 10%
discount -- not bad!  If you can then spring for the Summicron, it is
absolutely worth it.  The extra flexibility of that stop can be extremely
helpful.  It shoots *wonderfully* wide open.  It is, truly, a lens of no
regrets.  (one reason why I'm selling some optics and generally upgrading,
albeit slowly, to faster optics).