Subject: Re: [Leica] FOM2 year two board
From: ternahan <ternahan@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 14:59:59 -0800

Hi, Alastair,
Thanks for all your hard work! It looks great!
Two questions:
I haven't received info on judging - does that mean you don't need my help?
I noticed that the images I submitted that have lots of white area look
blown out on the FOM site, but not on my site. Any suggestions for fixing
this or testing image presentation in the future?
Thanks again!
trish