Subject: Re: [Leica] Canon EOS for Leica-style...sorry!
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 17:48:08 -0800

Henning Wulff who i avoid arguing with like the plage becuae unlike most of us
he has more than a clue as to what he is doing wrote:
><Snip>
>
> I guess that's why I can use both EOS and Leicas. As an architect
><Snip>

"But at the same time???!!!" he screams....

Mark Rabiner

Hearts and kidneys are tinkertoys! I'm talking about the central nervous system!

Dr. Friedrich von Frankenstein: How did you get here?
Igor: The dumbwaiter.

Replies: Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Canon EOS for Leica-style...sorry!)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Canon EOS for Leica-style...sorry!)
Message from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] Canon EOS for Leica-style...sorry!)