Subject: Re: [Leica] Quick Retort to the "quick note from Cairo"
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 18:22:23 -0800

you're incredible Sam,

I was about to post I'm as annoyed as you are: the US should stop bombing
not only during Ramadan but forever. From now and on.
"high moral ground" ? who ? where ? when ?
another question: what the hell do you think, after bombing and bombing and
bombing out there up to the last afghangester is dead, are you sure they'll
never be back striking planes against buildings ?

So sorry to be posting things like this but... well, I'll stop it right now.

- --
Pablo Kolodny
www.pablokolodny.com

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Quick Retort to the "quick note from Cairo")