Subject: Re: [Leica] Airport Security?
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 17:41:40 +0100

Douglas,

Welcome to the list. As far as the carry-on, I think the only issue is that
some airlines have clamped down on the amount of carry-on luggage, so do
not count on being able to bring your camera bag and another piece of
carry-on (unless you are flying business class). I would check with the
airline to be on the safe side. As for scanning of the camera bag and film,
it is no more harmful to it now than it was before Sept. 11 (i.e. not
harmful at all).

Nathan