Subject: RE: [Leica] High altitude question
From: "Zeissler, Mitch" <mzeissle@gcipoa.gannett.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 04:42:42 -0500

No printing at all.  I simply have the print film [or slide film]
developed, cut and sleeved.  Then I scan it when I get home.  This
process saves me hundreds of dollars per year, saves space and keeps me
on the good side of my wife.  My current scanner paid for itself after
about 4 to 6 months.  Plus sharing the images with family for use on
their computers is very easy.

I was interested in getting the images to look as good as possible prior
to scanning and Photoshop adjusting, as I want to preserve as much of
the dynamic range of the image as possible.

/Mitch Zeissler