Subject: Re: [Leica] Responsiveness of M6 meter at f/1.4 to f/2
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 14:44:57 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 15/11/01 15:54:13 Paris, Madrid,
jbcollier@powersurfr.com a écrit :

> It is normal. The inherent vignetting of any optical system wide open causes
>  this effect. It is most noticeable with the Noctilux. See Osterloh's Leica
>  book for a well illustrated explanation.
>
>  John Collier

Hello John . Here is a stupid question , as I suppose I authorise myself one
of
those per year !   :  Do you see any difference between 2 pics , one taken at
1.4 , the other at 2 ?
The lightmeter of an M6 TTL is normaly able to detect a very small amount of
light ,
so why is ther no difference ?

Jo Goodtimes , France