Subject: [Leica] Re: FS Friday
From: Joel D Webb <joel_webb@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 18:49:51 -0500

In order to supplement my latest purchase I have for sale a IIIF RD Nr.
630XXX with a Summitar  Lens Nr. 585XXX.  Camera comes with Leather Case,
Repo Manual and a Film trimming template (not Leica).  I purchased this
from Nathan Wajsman about 1 1/2 to 2 years ago and have shot about a
dozen roles through it since owning it and it takes nice B&W.  Camera is
in excellent condition - details and jpegs available upon request.  Price
is $600 which includes shipping and insurance to lower 48 states.

I know that at sometime in the not too distance future I will probably
regret selling but I have too many cameras (at least according to SWMBO).
 Who knows - maybe no one will want it and then I can tell SWMBO that at
least I tried selling one of them!

Regards,
              Joel Webb