Subject: Re: [Leica] more R7 info
From: "Michael Gardner" <mlgardner99@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 20:43:15 -0500

I'm not sure what you want to know about the R7, but I can tell you that
prior to the R8, this was the most reliable R body I ever owned.  Perfect
reliability, no quirks that I ever heard of, and a great meter.  Zero
problems with two bodies and hundreds of rolls of film. I moved to the R8
mainly for the better motor drive otherwise I'd still be shooting the R7.
Just get one - you'll love it.
Mike Gardner