Subject: [Leica] wk46/sl
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 19:01:44 -0500

Both the main and alternate were taken with the new Voightlander 21/4.0,
which I am finally getting the hang of. On the alternate the little white
spots at the top in the black area are actually the glass for the lights on
the chandelier (but not turned on),inside the pub. The lens seems to give
very good detail and it now has the square hood which just became available.

Maybe I picked the wrong picture for the main again, but the old lady with
the cane walking out of the frame looks diminished and in the December of
her years, so for me, this is the more thoughtful picture. Interestingly
after I took the picture she came up to me and said, "always use a 50th and
you will be ok."

http://www.streetphoto.net/paw46.html

The complete PAW is at:

http://www.streetphoto.net/