Subject: RE: [Leica] My web site
From: Félix López de Maturana <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 15:49:20 +0100

<Hi Félix,

<Some of the pictures are nice but you need to do more work on the web site.
<First, there is no reason why they should be 700-900 KB in size, they would
<look just as good at 100-200 KB. Even with ISDN, browsing your site is
<intolerably slow. Secondly, you have left some software instructions under
the
<pictures, which detracts from the overall impression. For example, under
this
<one:

Thanks indeed Natham! I have been always a self taught and some times other
pay for this. Next site in some weeks will improve, I hope! In fact I had
built up my own computer as I was tired to go to the shop for repairing.
Although I was doubly graduated in 1966 in economics and as a lawyer,  today
is not easy for me make a course and have some difficulties with front page.

Kind regards

Félix