Subject: [Leica] Re: loading an M6
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 05:07:12 -0600

Don:

>I think that most people have difficulty loading an M6 by being too careful.

I'd tend to agree.  I don't recall have any (or at least, not many) misloads
since I stopped being too careful.  Somebody here on the LUG said just
follow the diagram and forget it.  Trust the Leica engineers to have done
their job.  So I put the film in exactly as shown, close it up, and start
advancing.  It works!  It's the most error-free manual loading system I've
used.

Eric