Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Kodak Moment (millennium) - keeps going, and going, and going....
From: "C.L.Zeni" <clzeni@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 14:29:32 -0500

At 01:30 PM 11/18/2001, you wrote:
>I'm still waiting on a roll I sent to Fairlawn on 8/16. This time span is
>incredible!
>
>I have dropped mailers at Ritz but it two months to get it back also.
>Kodak is clearly trying to kill Kodachrome use.

Have you called Fair Lawn about this?  The last time I had a roll take this
long it was due to a brain fade on my part - forgot to put my address in
the mailer...

- --
Craig Zeni - REPLY TO -->> clzeni at mindspring dot com
http://www.trainweb.org/zeniphotos/zenihome.html
http://www.mindspring.com/~clzeni/index.html

I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian
because I hate plants.  - A. Whitney Brown