Subject: [Leica] PAW 46 (Nathan)
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 09:29:58 +0100

This week's two pictures lack any street credo and may indeed have
violated the PLUG's 11 commandments--these are two sunset shots spotted
on my way home from work on two separate days last week. When I ride my
motorcycle along the lakeside road and see views like these, then all
the BS at work instantly disappears from my head. Wonderful therapy. The
main pic is not really a sunset, just late afternoon:

http://www.wajsman.com/46.jpg

while the alternate is just after sunset, with the last reflections of
the setting sun still visible in the water:

http://www.wajsman.com/46alt1.jpg

Both shots with the 50mm Summilux on Fuji Provia 100F.

Yes, Leica M can be used for a variety of purposes, as is becoming very
clear to me as I now look back over 46 weeks of PAWs.

The main PAW index is at:

http://www.wajsman.com/indexpaw.htm

Comments welcome and appreciated as always.
- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland

e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch