Subject: Re: [Leica] SonC's PAW 46
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 06:36:43 -0600

Thanks, Nathan.
      She caught my eye, in that the bright color really stood out in the pool of
light she was occupying.  Of course, it was not only the color and light that
attracted my attention.

 I placed the big letter C in the shot for context; now you know  she was in reserved
section "C" of the stadium. Hah!

I appreciate your comment.

Regards,
Sonny