Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicaflex SL light meter and shutter
From: "Dragi Anevski" <dragia@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 08:36:27

Hi everyone,
Thanks to all the input on this. I'm checking the lightmeter with fresh
batteries today. The converter looks like the thing to use.

>From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
>You did not mention the price being asked for the SL. They should be cheap.

Hi Nathan. The guy selling has gone down to the equivalent of $350 including
an Elmarit 35/2.8 in OK shape and a Summicron 90 in lousy shape (lens hood
gone, needs lubrication and scratch marks on front element). I am bit
worried about the yellow tint in the finder (but there is no separation),
and haven't been able to get a price on what it would cost to fix from the
repair people.

Thanks again
Dragi Anevski