Subject: Re: [Leica] Dante picture-a-week up again (about time)
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 06:56:13 -0800

Beautiful picture! Was this posed or spontaneous? I really like the woman's
expression, and the composition is so nicely balanced. I personally like the
way it is cropped - I wouldn't tighten the right side a bit. If there is any
more to the bottom I might use that to elevate the guy in the backgound a
tiny bit, but it is not important.

Thanks for the nice pic!

- - marc