Subject: Re: [Leica] 1.25x magnifier w/ 135/2.8 M lens
From: Jesse Hellman <hellman@home.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 17:58:09 -0500

Yes, last week I tried an M6 HM with the magnifier and a 135 Elmarit 2.8
with goggles. Pictures were of an opera production (Ariadne auf Naxos),
at 1/250 sec, F/2.8 and Fuji 1600 color neg film for most of the shots.

Focus of almost all pictures was very sharp, something I previously had
difficulty with under those conditions. The magnifier definitely helped,
at a price of a dimmer image and some difficulty seeing all of the
framelines - but I was shooting into a very glare-filled scene.

Jesse