Subject: [Leica] RE: [Leica] Re: Leica spotting in movies
From: Jason Vicinanza <jason@futurafish.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 05:40:36 +0000

I saw a Leica in 'George of the Jungle'! At the beginning of the film the
lady hero of the film had one around her neck complete with winder. Also
there is one scene where the rich Americian bad guy trys to bribe one of
the poor Africian jungle guides with a point and shoot instant camera, the
Africian guy turns round and says something like 'in fact I really prefer
the resolution of my Leica 35mm'