Subject: [Leica] Re: 1.25 Mag and 135mm F/2.8 Elmarit-M
From: "Sal DiMarco, Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 11:56:47 -0500

Emanuel, and other interested Luggites,
    Since it became available, I have been using the 1.25 magnifier, mostly
on a .85 and .91 (M3) cameras.
    With the  135mm F/2.8 Elmarit with eyes, one gets about a 2x
magnification in the finder. It makes using this lens much easier and I feel
more confident about focus at closer distances.
    The only problem, I have encountered, is the masking in the back of the
135mm lens eyes narrows the frame a little but the frame lines are easily
visible and precise composition in not a problem.
    Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!
Happy Snaps,
Sal DiMarco, Jr.
Philadelphia, PA