Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 45 & 46 MEB
From: MEBerube <photog@pivot.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 22:46:26 -0500

At 01:46 PM 11/25/01 -0800, Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org> wrote:
>I love the Deer Season pic. I especially like how the leaf litter looks like
>camo.

Thanks Marc.

>BTW: which Digilux do you use?

I got the second version, the "Digilux Zoom" used at Hunt's almost a year
ago. I've since added a Digicopy purchased from Rich at Photovilla for fast
copying of slides and a smart card reader which makes the whole process
very fast and painless. I love it for "fun snaps" of family now and even
carry it when I don't want to have a real camera with me.

Michael
(Who after leaving the camera home and seeing the Moose wandering around
downtown, vowed never to be without some sort of picture taking apparatus
while awake again.)