Subject: Re: [Leica] Pictures, FDR Visit
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 19:22:00 -0500

Thanks, Alastair.  Of course I agree about the windscreen.  My excuses are
as follows:

1 )The car was moving.
2) From the bumper I couldn't get all into the angle of view of the 50mm.
3) If I got through the "secret service" the owner of that fine old car
would have had me shot anyway!
4) And of course, Gee, I never really thought of that!

Mike D