Subject: Re: [Leica] Merz- PAW45 and SAWs
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 06:40:55 +0100

Hi Alexey,

Gorgeous show of the meteor shower. It reminds me of my attempts to
photograph Halley's comet back in 1986. I did it at Paynes Prairie in
Central Florida, which was about as dark a place as I could find. In the
end the comet shots were not that great, but I did get some nice shots of
the starry sky. One thing that would have made your shot even better would
have been a silhuetted tree in the foreground.

Nathan