Subject: [Leica] Re: WAS:noctilux halloween images NOW: bend the knees.
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 06:58:36 -0600

Bill:

>I cover high school and the 'pros' from the local AP and papers all use
>flash with their D-1's. Don't they concern themselves with the athletes?

How would using flash hurt the athletes?  I've seen behind the scenes videos
with Sports Illustrated photogs that show how they rig flash units over
basketball goals to help get better color shots.  I'm thinking the flash is
more powerful, closer to the players, and more likely to be in a direction
where the player is looking than some small flash on the sideline in a
football game.

I don't know for sure one way or the other.  That's why I ask.

Eric

Replies: Reply from "John R. Fulton Jr." <JRFjr@compuserve.com> ([Leica] Re: WAS:noctilux halloween images NOW: bend the knees.)