Subject: Re: [Leica] SonC's PAW 47
From: Matt Kollasch <matthew.kollasch@uni.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 08:33:37 -0600

Nice shots Sony... and important ones too as historical records.  These
stores will someday, I am afraid, die away as the chains shrink wrap the
screws and eventually squeeze out the family businesses.  Although, I
must admit, we still have two here in a city of 100K that seem to be
doing OK amidst the Wal and Kmart and Targets...  Still, it is
refreshing to see such a robust family hardware store.