Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: If only one more R lens,
From: David Rodgers <drodgers@swiftnet.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 23:01:00 -0800

Will,

True to a degree. But if a body is out of whack in certains tolerances
(including film registration) the best lens in the world isn't going to
help. DOF at the film plane is mighty narrow. I've heard said before that
the body is secondary. Perhaps so, but a work of caution. As you said, it's
a system. Every component is important.

Dave