Subject: Re: [Leica] OT:Photo grad school: now DUCK CINDY!
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 11:17:28 -0500

Interesting how topics such as this bring out the "best" in all of us.
Anyone, Bob, would think that I know what I'm talking about, because
what I'm talking about is my personal opinion. And lest we forget, all
judgements in the art world are, at their core, nothing more or less
than personal opinions.

And, by the way, I don't think that anyone who has gotten past the third
grade needs to have me point out that what I wrote was my personal
opinion, given that I wrote "I don't think much of her 'art,' and "I
don't think she is very 'talented.'

B. D.