Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Piezo Plunge
From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 11:42:16 -0500

OK, you LUGgers have done it to me again.  I just ordered the Sprintscan
from CDW, along with a SCSI-2 card.

Can someone please tell me if it comes with all I need for 35mm filmstrip
scanning, or do I need to get an accessory? Any other accessories that I
might consider for convenience, etc?  I know it does not claim the greatest
dynamic range, but does it seem to be adequate for something like Provia F?

Thanks to all for helping me deplete my bank account, against all my best
resolutions to the contrary.

Julian