Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicaflex SL
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 22:58:57 -0800

Hi Nathan;
 Surprisingly the camera seems to work. Focus is fine and the meter
works. There is a slight visual softness on the edge of the frame where
the glass has chipped off.
The only thing that bothers me is that this was an old acquaintances'
camera going back thirty years.
Leica had his name engraved on the bottom plate.
I'll just have to fish around for an old body for parts.
	Slobodan Dimitrov

Message from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Leicaflex SL)