Subject: Re: [Leica] color noctilux autumn images
From: Mike Gil <dtt2150@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 12:02:36 -0800 (PST)

Rei,

Great pictures.  I like the one where your daughter is
laying on the leaves.  The swirling effect created by
the Noct makes the picture even better, than it
already is.  First time I've seen this effect I need
to point my Noct down more offen.  I think if Smith
had a Noct, he would of spent much less time in the
darkroom.  The darkroom effects created by the Noct
seem so natural to the eye.  The burnt in corners
created by the Noct draws you into the subject.

mike gil