Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG for R Cameras
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 19:48:46 -0800 (PST)

Robert W. Clark wrote:

Is there a LUG for R series camera users?  Since this one is
predominately M based, I'm guessing that an R users group list must
exist. <snip>

Robert,

I set up the "Leica Reflex Forum" last December, on the Topica server,
for this very purpose. Membership has been steadily growing and
currently stands at 122. You are very welcome to join and I hope you
will find it useful.

http://www.topica.com/lists/leica_reflex_forum/

Regards,

=====