Subject: [Leica] Just for fun
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 23:23:09 -0800

Neither of these pictures are particularly good, but I think they're funny,
so here goes...

The Mother of All Bokeh pictures:

     http://www.2alpha.com/~pklein/currentpics/fall_web.htm

This was one of those "let's see what happens" shots.  Leica M4-P,
Jupiter-9 85/2, wide open, as close as it would get.  Sorry about the CCD
"bloom."  Maybe it works as bad abstract art.

A long time ago in a galaxy far away:

     http://www.2alpha.com/~pklein/currentpics/bushies.htm

Olympus OM-2, 35/2.8, wide open at 1/30, on a day when the weather went
from sunny 72 F to cloudy, windy 40 F in one hour, and yours truly was
stuck with only ISO 100 film on hand.  Too bad the woman moved.

Methinks the Leica picture should have been taken with the Olympus SLR, and
vice versa.  Oh well.  Someday I'll get it right.

- --Peter