Subject: Re: [Leica] would it worth for an M3
From: "Matthew Tomich" <Matthew.Tomich@btopenworld.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:24:39 -0000

Hi Olivier,
I found an old m3 in New Zealand - the viewfinder had blacked
out / seperated? - i bought it for $360 NZD about $150 USD.

i was going to use it with an external finder - but then got
a Camera Repairman in New Zealand to fit a M6 0.85 rangefinder
for 800 NZD (about 330 USD) - so I got a camera I'm happy
with for less than $500 USD.

only problem was I had to wait 5 months for the part to come
from Leica..

So you may have to be patient if you did buy it and want to repair it,
and look for someone to fit the rangefinder for a reasonable price.

regards
Matt Tomich