Subject: [Leica] FS: new 35mm f/2 Summicron-M ASPH Black
From: pmjensen <pmjensen@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 01 07:41:18 -0800

Maybe this revised ad will work better than what I'd been using (with
many thanks to the LUGnut whose template I'm borrowing - you know who you
are, thanks).

FS: new 35mm f/2 Summicron-M ASPH Black

Reallocation of funds requires that I sell a new black 35mm f/2
Summicron-M ASPH lens. I purchased this lens in September of this year
and have only used it twice. There are absolutely no wear marks of any
kind on this lens.

It looks new because it is new. It comes with original Leica box, leather
pouch, manual, two lens caps, hood (and Leica Passport Warranty card -
please email for JPEG scan of Passport card with name and dates, if you'd
like).

Price for this outstanding lens is $1000.00 plus shipping at cost (I can
offer my discounted FedEx account). I will extend a 10 day right of
return for a full refund minus shipping cost if lens is not as described,
and will be happy to honor the Passport Warranty if required.

Act now and receive, absolutely free, a brand new black army/navy
ammo/game/M-series Leica camera bag. Recommended by our own Henry
Ambrose. Don't delay.
See for details: http://www.fatiguesarmynavy.com/store/item/FA1963

Please feel free to email any questions. Thank you.

- ---Peter