Subject: Re: [Leica] Badtrans virus alert!
From: Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 08:21:56 -0800

To All:

It is a worm. My info came from here:

http://www.sarc.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.badtrans.b@mm.html

The computer Tony Salce uses has it. (hopefully had it) as I also got a badtrans
mailing from him. The worm prepends a _ to the return address to prevent replies
from being received. I removed the _ from the return address and emailed Tony. As
yet no reply from him.

Get Zone Alarm, get a good  virus program and keep the virus database up to date.
Otherwise it is only a matter of time before your computer is infected and the
effect can be costly in your time.

Dennis