Subject: Re: [Leica] would it worth for an M3
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 12:02:18 -0500

Just the opposite - the apparently bad analogy stems from the fact that
the VW was solid and reliable, and the Yugo was just the opposite -
hence putting a Yugo engine into a VW. I am suggesting that the M6
finder is the Yugo engine, and putting one into an M3, with its
wonderful, bright, flare-free, easy to focus viewfinder/rangefinder
would make less than no sense.

B. D.