Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica and off-camera strobe
From: "W Larsen" <wlarsen@almondmedia.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 21:26:07 -0800

Usually you are not using the lens wide open...you use the
depth of field indicators.  You don't need to nail the exact
focus of your subject...just have them within the acceptable
depth of field.  You should practice estimating distance
(which used to be automatic before we became so dependent
upon focus indicators whether rangefinder or slr).

Regards, Will Larsen
From: "John David Emmett" <jemmett@frontier.net> writes:

> Maybe someone can enlighten me on this? How do you shoot a
Leica and
> off-camera strobe, held in the left hand, and focus at the
same time?
> I'm not talking about still stuff either, where you can
take all day,