Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica and off-camera strobe
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 00:48:27 -0800

John David Emmett wrote:

> Maybe someone can enlighten me on this? How do you shoot a Leica and
> off-camera strobe, held in the left hand, and focus at the same time?
> I'm not talking about still stuff either, where you can take all day,
> but moving things, people, etc.

Big flash bracket works for me - not a lot of flexibility in where the
flash is, but it is well off camera and still leaves my left hand free.
And, use a big flash so you can shoot at f8 or higher, that helps too :)

- - marc

Replies: Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica and off-camera strobe)