Subject: [Leica] On Line Shops
From: bwilkins@cix.compulink.co.uk (Bill Wilkins)
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 10:41 +0000 (GMT)

I'd be grateful for feedback regarding on-line shops that offer a good
selection and a fast service.

I've ordered from Adorama and B&H Photo Video Pro both in the past two
weeks.  I wouldn't say my orders were out of the ordinary - a piece of
luggage, a monopod, a light meter, a tripod head etc

http://www.adorama.com/
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/

Adorama took days to acknowledge and haven't shipped in 11 days.  B&H took
 4 days to ship the first order and 1 day to ship the second.

On performance I think I'll shop with B&H in future.

- -bill

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: On Line Shops)
Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] On Line Shops)