Subject: RE:[Leica] Which Photo magazines are good?
From: Félix López de Maturana <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 17:53:59 +0100

<A while back there was, in fact, a column at the Digital Journalist
<website arguing that the Leica M and the Canon EOS were the ideal
<photojournalist combo - the M for use with wide angles and use in
<situations where near silence is required, the EOS for use with longer
<lenses, flash, and for getting in really close - where the Leica lenses
<won't focus.<

<B. D.

I'm not a photojournalist but those are my most used equipments. Leica M for
slow pictures and EOS stuff for on the way pictures.

Kind regards

Félix

PD I keep strong feelings for Nikon gear anyway...