Subject: Re: [Leica] SF20 flash...Ken
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 19:33:32 -0600

Ken,

I believe Tina sent a post to the list after having seen the shots you did
using the SF20 flash and I recall she WAS impressed. I've been debating the
purchase of the SF20 for a few weeks...I typically use the Vivtar285 but it
certainly isn't a put-in-the-pocket-and-carry-it-with-you-everywhere model!

Anyway, any place on line I can go to see some of the shots you took with
the SF20? Tina spoke so highly of them, I'd like to see, too.

Lea

- ----- Original Messit-age -----