Subject: Re: [Leica] SF20 flash and Ted Grant
From: "Olivier T. Nguyen" <onguyen@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 06:10:12 -0500

hi Tina,
how can you use the index card to reflex or bounce the light from SF20 ?
I always love to have a flash that be able to bounce or somehow reflext the
light to my subject.

I have SF20 and love it specially for indoor.  I do'nt have notilux or
sumilux.  most of my lens is f2 and f2.8 therefore SF20 is my solution for
low light photograph.  by the way, my hand is shaking a lot.  i hate this.

thank you
Olivier