Subject: Re: [Leica] report on Leica day in Delaware
From: Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 17:53:53 -0800

"Charles C. Stirk Jr." wrote:

> I was a bit disappointed was hoping the Leica representative would have
> a bit more equipment to show . He only had a M6ttl and a tri elmar , and
> 50mm f2 .and a bunch of Point and Shoot stuff .
>
> Bit bumned was hoping for a hands on with a bunch of stuff oh well .
>
> Is this the norm for Leica days ?

I only went to one but called in advance and the store asked if there was
*anything* I wanted the rep to have there. I think if asked in advance the
Leica Reps will make every attempt to have the gear you want to see. Of
course if you ask for the whole catalogue, well, they can only carry so
much. In case you have not noticed this gear is HEAVY! ;-)

Dennis