Subject: Re: [Leica] Odd email
From: Rick Floyd <rick-floyd@mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 21:14:15 -0500

Brian:

I'm glad to hear from you about the way the LUG is protected.  As others
have responded, I received the email directed to me.  Since I filter LUG
messages to their own incoming folder, it stood out as odd since it ended up
in my standard inbox.  As you can see, I'm not the only one who has received
it.

I've now installed Norton Anti-virus on the iMac at home that I use for
email and internet access.  It didn't find anything.  If you have a better
suggestion for virus-control software, I would like to hear about it.

On another note, you may think I'm being too sensitive, but your response of
"Anybody who has to ask "what is this odd message" needs to get better
virus-control software" seems out of character for you especially since you
are always preaching to respond about the issues and not the person.  I came
to this list for advice because that is where this virus initiated - from a
LUG member as an individual response to my last posting - nothing more,
nothing less.

Rick

Replies: Reply from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (Re: [Leica] Odd email)