Subject: Re: [Leica] Maintaining solution temps--OT
From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 21:58:56 -0500

Thanks, Bill.  Do I understand correctly that you don't attempt to maintain
your bucket water at, say, 75 degrees?  Rather, if your chemical solutions
are too cool, then you put much warmer water into the bucket, get your
chemical temps up to 75, then pull them all out of the bucket, and proceed
with the developing?  Sorry to be so elemental, and thanks for your
patience.

Julian