Subject: RE: [Leica] I all most forgot 28-70 2.8
From: "Emanuel Lowi" <mano@proxyma.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 18:13:36 -0500

Mehrdad Sadat wrote:

"what ever they come out with , it is not the original VERSION ONE, with the
exotic lenses. one way or another one must find a way to comfort him/herself
with these bad/good news."

Knowing Leica Solms, I've no doubt the new version will equal or exceed the first
production. Those who so extremely valued the first batch did so out of materialistic
ego or out of insecurity over the size of their...well, you know what.

For one brief day, I follishly attempted to capitalize on this pathetic stupidity.
Now I spend my more valuable time taking pictures with my Leicas. So should we all.

Emanuel Lowi
Montreal