Subject: RE: [Leica] it's not PAW...
From: "rp johnson" <rpjohnson2@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 15:44:28 -0800

I foresee a halt to the purchase of Leica equipment and an increase in the
purchase of Di-gel (this from a daddy who bought his daughter's FIRST horse
at age 10 -- her age, not mine).  Besides, I recall seeing photos of
Vanessa(?) in riding gear this past year or so.  Does this mean you have a
brace of grrrrl riders?

As I recall (and this quite wonderful photo brought it ALL back),
photographing the apple of my eye atop 2000 lbs of horse doing 30mph in
tight turns caused my camera, knees, and stomach to shake uncontrollably.
But we both survived and 20 years later, I am still photographing animals
(small, slow moving animals) and she is still riding horses!

Oh, good looking horse, too.

RP Johnson