Subject: Re: [Leica] Mailed Film Zapped
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 20:59:19 -0500

My office has been receiving the backlogged mail that has been treated
against anthrax. Our mail apparently passes through Brentwood, the
contaminated facility where the two postal workers were killed. The
treated mail is clearly marked with a big red "IRRADIATED" stamp.

I am no expert but I suspect that if your mail has been arriving without
such a stamp, your film is probably safe. You on the other hand . . .

Simon Stevens
Washington, DC.