Subject: RE: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 48 - what a real bookshop looks like
From: "Brian McCarthy" <straightline@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 12:50:40 -0000

Nathan

Two fine shots of an establishment with some character - reminds me of a
bookshop we have here in Brighton (UK) which is half full of dangerously
piled boxes of unpacked books.

But if all these recommendations keep coming in for 'getting down on our
knees', I may suggest to Leica that they should consider making some Leica
Knee-pads!

Brian McCarthy
brian@imagespace.co.uk
www.imagespace.co.uk