Subject: Re: [Leica] Considering some camera trades--any advice?
From: Teresa299@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 14:14:08 EST

In a message dated 12/5/01 9:42:07 AM, Albert.Wang@ibx.com writes:

<< I am considering trading in a Minolta Maxxum 5xi body + 2 zoom lens plus

Canon Rebel + 1 zoom lens to get some cash at a local camera shop. I plan to

use the money to get myself a Leica CL in addition to the Leica R4 and

Leicaflex which I do have. Sounds like a good idea. I don't want to spend a

thousand bucks to get in the Leica M-system (probably prefer over the Bessa)

and I do want a compact rangefinder which I think that the Leica CL

provides.

Any advice?

Alfie >>

For the Minolta gear you might want to try the Minolta User's group on yahoo.
 Folks list FS stuff outright as well as FA announcements as well.

Kim